Simple, healthy and deliciously rich Mediterranean salad. You can serve it with chiabatta, or a cold Danish sandwich.
Preparation time 15 minutes .. Durability 4-5 days in refrigerator
INGREDIENTS .. 6 pers
- 12 stalks celery, sliced
- 180 g green olives, sliced
- 60 g black olives, minced into a fine mixture
- 2 packed cups baby arugula, roughly chopped
- ½ packed cup flat parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning (or Greek)
- 90 g dried apricots, chopped
- 90 g dates, chopped
- 1 groot citroen, sap en zest
- 70 ml olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1 tl coarse ground pepper
Combine in a large mixing bowl all of the ingredients except the olive oil and lemon juice zest. Toss and blend well all these ingredients.
In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice and zest and whisk together well. Drizzle on the celery mixture. Toss and blend well. Refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
Enjoy your meal!
Leave a Reply