Another great and very nutritious avocado hummus. On a slice of freshly baked bread is simply irresistible.
Preparation time 10 minutes
INGREDIENTS .. 4-6 pers
- 200 g cooked chick peas, well drained
- 1 medium ripe avocado, cored and peeled
- 3 tbsp olive oil, plus more for serving if desired
- fresh lemon or lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- pinch of paprika powder
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Pulse chick peas, avocado, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic in a food processor until smooth, about 2 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and paprika to taste, and pulse everything again for about 1 – 2 minutes longer.
Serve with tortilla’s or on bread or as a dip with chips.