Incredibly tasty salsa for your menu’s →. Also suitable for meat and cheese.
Preparation time 10 minuten
- 5 anchovy fillets, drained and patted dry
- 3 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a small skillet over low. Add anchovies, garlic, and crushed red pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until anchovies are sizzling and garlic is tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer anchovy mixture to a mini food processor. Add lemon juice and white wine vinegar to anchovy mixture, and process until blended, about 10 seconds. Transfer to a small bowl, and stir in parsley.
Salsa is irresistible, fresh and slightly spicy, and anchovies go perfectly with other ingredients. Great for BBQ, or fried cheese or other vegetables.